Audio Research at Surrey
There are many people across the University whose research relates to audio, perhaps in connection with music, or acoustics, or signal processing, or communications, or data mining, or psychology, or biology, or medicine, or business, etc.
The places, outside of the IoSR, where audio-related research can sometimes be found include the following.
- Composition, Performance & Sound Art
- Surrey Centre for Cyber Security
- Centre of Digital Economy (CoDE)
- Digital World Research Centre (DWRC)
- Centre for Translation Studies
- Centre for Vision, Speech and Signal Processing (CVSSP)
If you're a researcher at the University of Surrey and would like to join our email list for Surrey-based audio researchers then please email email@example.com with your title/name and your faculty/department/research group, and we'll add you to the list and send you details.
If your Surrey-based audio-related research isn't represented on the above list and you'd like it to be then, again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to add it.